Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spanish Class

 People from around the world come to Antigua to learn Spanish. Class consists of one student sitting with one teacher talking together for several hours a day. After one or two weeks, a student can begin simple conversation and after three or four weeks will feel confident in the language.
Ana, at right, taught my daughter, Ariel, two years ago.
School Director Mario Castellanos holds a tray of cookies to celebrate a student's birthday. Tecun Uman is my favorite school and I return at times to refresh and improve my grammar.

http://www.tecunumanschool.com/

Students and teachers gather outside during a study break.
 

These are two teachers who have taught me over the years. Lily is working on her new tablet as Rosa looks on.

Aura is my current teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment